Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On half a shoestring

+13
Orion
Aimereta
CyberCorn Entropic
Black Mantha
BenRG
Hornet
Xenathos
Mr.Green
Latrans
tigerfan51087
Damien Darkside
not_cenaris
cenaris
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1On half a shoestring Empty On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

cenaris

cenaris

And probably filmed through the peephole...
On half a shoestring SA_0654_small

2On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Ooookay, so anthro T&A got no value for Art.

3On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

It is actually true, cheap films (especially zombie) has tittage

4On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 am

cenaris

cenaris

Damien Darkside wrote:It is actually true, cheap films (especially zombie) has tittage
Imagine if one of the actresses in whatever film they're about to watch is Fern?

That'd be an interesting twist.

5On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am

tigerfan51087

cenaris wrote:
Damien Darkside wrote:It is actually true, cheap films (especially zombie) has tittage
Imagine if one of the actresses in whatever film they're about to watch is Fern?

That'd be an interesting twist.

Attack of the Giant Cucumbers

6On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

cenaris

cenaris

tigerfan51087 wrote:

Attack of the Giant Cucumbers
What does Hilary have to do with Fern?

7On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Latrans

Latrans

They're both hot? Though I'm kind of with Art on my opinion of Hillary. She may be 'hot' but I do not find her 'attractive'. That and, well, Kat's hotter. Razz

More on topic (gasp!), I hereby place my votes for a 'Nurse Sally' movie. cheers

8On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Mr.Green

Mr.Green

I'm having trouble grasping the concept.
Just how cheap is "HALF" a shoe string?

9On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Half the price of a COMPLETE shoestring Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

10On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 am

Hornet

May I suggest Strangeland?

11On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 am

BenRG

BenRG

Hmmm... Horror, and ultra-low budget. Did Art just request the complete ouvre of Ed Wood?

12On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:16 am

cenaris

cenaris

Pip must have a copy of Plan 9 from out of space or The Room. They're both incredibly cheap looking crapfests and I imagine Pip would have copies of them.

On the case of the latter film,
Pip: "I did not heet her. Oh hai Art,"

13On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 pm

BenRG

BenRG

On the flip side, the fact that Pip and Art want a movie with naked women really suggests what an utterly awful excuse for a life that they have. After all, they live with a white-hot cat-girl and a pack of squirrel-girls and yet they still need to perve on badly-produced motion pictures!

What could the problem be? The "They're Like Sisters To Us" mindset or, more likely, "Kat will kill us"?

14On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:40 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

They are not interested in anthro chicks. Art is into normal human girls, Pip into elves.

15On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 pm

tigerfan51087

If Art is into human girls, why does *************************

16On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

tigerfan51087 wrote:If Art is into human girls, why does *************************
I'm seeing bunch of stars after "does".

17On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Latrans

Latrans

That's because someone dropped a ton of bricks on your head. Roul should be along to start filming shortly.

That or you're going to get Dipped.

18On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:24 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

What was that?

19On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 am

BenRG

BenRG

appleclock wrote:
tigerfan51087 wrote:If Art is into human girls, why does *************************
I'm seeing bunch of stars after "does".
There is a profanity filter on this board! So the legends are true! Exclamation

20On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:11 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

I'll go feed my bear now.

21On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

@appleclock: Latrans was referring to the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Not an obscure movie, but you have to remember a specific line from a 22-year old movie to get it.

As for Kat and Art, he does find her attractive; remember the Chrome Thong of Stealth? And earlier, he once imagined her in the bath. But they've know each other for a while and you don't want to make a move on a housemate unless you're really sure.

And as for the squirrel quartet, they're basically way underage. Mentally, not physically of course.

22On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Thank you about movie explanation - saw it too while ago and not in original voices (russian dub).

About romantic side of their relationship - well, Kat and a squirrels are definitelly human enough to be found attractive by Art, but nothing gonna work out there. There were 2 kisses in the whole comic and none went right. Even if JJ will make a move towards that kind of things going on between Art and Kat, it will be:
a) far too great challenge of not ruining the comic;
b) loosing a wonderfull source of teasing jokes that fans are adore and despise at the same time.

Don't know about the rest of the think tank, but scarlet definetly knows what kisses and "naughty places" are, so not so underage after all.

23On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Does that half-a-shoestring come with aglets?

Quoth BenRG:
What could the problem be? The "They're Like Sisters To Us" mindset or, more likely, "Kat will kill us"?
My guess is that they see Kat and the squirrel girls as fully-rounded people whom they can't see as sexually-appealing cheesecake. It's not because the girls are unattractive but because the guys see them as much more than things to ogle at.

On the other hand, the horror flick characters are just basically moving pin-ups. They can fill in the blanks in ways they can't with Kat and the squirrels.

Basically, I think it's "They're Like People Rather Than Pin-Ups To Us".

Quoth Appleclock:
Don't know about the rest of the think tank, but scarlet definetly knows what kisses and "naughty places" are, so not so underage after all.
Not really. Underage children (sometimes younger than preteens) can also be aware of kisses and "naughty places" and (despite the willful ignorance of most adults) are sometimes aware that those things have something to do with "naughty, adult stuff" (although, admittedly, they usually have incomplete and maybe incorrect ideas of what that stuff is).

There are real instances of normal children knowing more about sexuality and naughtiness than some adults. (I remember reading about an incident in which adult newlyweds called a library help desk because they hadn't a clue about how sex worked.)

When it comes to being underage, either mentally or otherwise, knowledge of sexuality is a poor indicator thereof.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

24On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Aimereta

Aimereta

That idea of cheap films is actually pretty close. Considering most of those B-movies that we see had very low-budgets, lol...

A film I'm a part of now is a friend's capstone project for her degree, and it's basically a 'no-budget' thing XD albeit accidental, there was tittage on my part XD the dress I wore had a VERY deep V-neck and was backless, and when I got set down on a table, my boobs fell out of the dress XD whoops! oh well. good thing I'm not shy about those. too many years of working renaissance faires have rid me of that embarassment

http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

25On half a shoestring Empty Re: On half a shoestring Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

Orion

Orion

I remember a time when there was vivid tittage and decent gore in a movie.

I'll settle for the tittage though. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum