Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

pronoun trouble sa parody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pronoun trouble sa parody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm

hey guys after a weird post i just saw i gots an idea for a spoof involving the sa cast the buggs bunny elma thud and daffy duck piece pronoun trouble (classic)

denizen jack= elma thud
hillary= bugs bunny
kat=daffy

id like to note that even tho kat gets blasted alot id say its cannon to the characters i mean hillary = vindictive transexual lookin bunny
kat =defensive, usually the victim of hillary's pranks
denizen jack = just cause he has a giant orbital death lazor
for those who dont know pronoun trouble here it is :3

View user profile

2 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

Looks like 26_994 has competition.

View user profile

3 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:59 am

Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

View user profile

4 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 am

neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

Pro-noun Trouble.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

5 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:10 pm

neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

For making random badly written posts that are hard to understand and don't make much sense. Don't take this as too much of a burn because I still at least get the gist of what you say, unlike 26_994 who writes like he inhaled fresh paint before getting online.

As for the topic at hand, sorry, but I don't quite see it myself. As much as I love both Looney Tunes and Sequential Art, replacing the characters in that scene from Rabbit Seasoning (the actual title, not Pronoun Trouble) with characters from Sequential Art goes against the characters of Hilary, Kat and Jack. The humor wouldn't quite work if Jack just vaporizes both of them on the spot with an orbital death blast.

Bear in mind that Bugs only did these things to Daffy because Daffy kept trying to make trouble for him in the first place and Bugs was just cleverly turning it back around on him. Hilary does mean things to Kat to assert dominance over her or just to be a spiteful bitch. I also wouldn't mind you elaborating on this notion that Hilary is transsexual.

Also, the only way Bugs was able to succeed so frequently is because the people he was tormenting were such complete morons. The humor of those cartoons wasn't from the mild goofy violence or the mean prank pulling, it was the fact that the antagonists to which these things were happening were too stupid to ever realize it was being done to them. Kat getting frizzy and blackened from an orbital blast over and over wouldn't bother people as much as her acting like such a retard in the first place.

I hope you weren't too offended by me saying this. Like I said, I love Looney Tunes to bits and I love Sequential Art to bits and if you like 'em too, coolness. It's just that this one particular idea = sorry but I don't like it.

View user profile

6 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Ganthan wrote:
neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

For making random badly written posts that are hard to understand and don't make much sense. Don't take this as too much of a burn because I still at least get the gist of what you say, unlike 26_994 who writes like he inhaled fresh paint before getting online.

As for the topic at hand, sorry, but I don't quite see it myself. As much as I love both Looney Tunes and Sequential Art, replacing the characters in that scene from Rabbit Seasoning (the actual title, not Pronoun Trouble) with characters from Sequential Art goes against the characters of Hilary, Kat and Jack. The humor wouldn't quite work if Jack just vaporizes both of them on the spot with an orbital death blast.

Bear in mind that Bugs only did these things to Daffy because Daffy kept trying to make trouble for him in the first place and Bugs was just cleverly turning it back around on him. Hilary does mean things to Kat to assert dominance over her or just to be a spiteful bitch. I also wouldn't mind you elaborating on this notion that Hilary is transsexual.

Also, the only way Bugs was able to succeed so frequently is because the people he was tormenting were such complete morons. The humor of those cartoons wasn't from the mild goofy violence or the mean prank pulling, it was the fact that the antagonists to which these things were happening were too stupid to ever realize it was being done to them. Kat getting frizzy and blackened from an orbital blast over and over wouldn't bother people as much as her acting like such a retard in the first place.

I hope you weren't too offended by me saying this. Like I said, I love Looney Tunes to bits and I love Sequential Art to bits and if you like 'em too, coolness. It's just that this one particular idea = sorry but I don't like it.
it was just a suggestion i wouldnt be much of an artist if i coulnt take crit, and yeah i should have been more clear on it i thought that it would be a good idea. altho jack wouldnt use the orbital death ray his reg one ^^ as for the hillary i meant that she looked tranny (i agreed with an earlier post on the forum) and as for the comment on the title yes the looney toons versian was rabbit seasoning but it wasnt the original skit which was called pronoun trouble. and yea switch hillary to daffy and kat to buggs. also when i saw the part about hillary dominating kat i imagined ^^;

View user profile

7 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:
neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

For making random badly written posts that are hard to understand and don't make much sense. Don't take this as too much of a burn because I still at least get the gist of what you say, unlike 26_994 who writes like he inhaled fresh paint before getting online.

As for the topic at hand, sorry, but I don't quite see it myself. As much as I love both Looney Tunes and Sequential Art, replacing the characters in that scene from Rabbit Seasoning (the actual title, not Pronoun Trouble) with characters from Sequential Art goes against the characters of Hilary, Kat and Jack. The humor wouldn't quite work if Jack just vaporizes both of them on the spot with an orbital death blast.

Bear in mind that Bugs only did these things to Daffy because Daffy kept trying to make trouble for him in the first place and Bugs was just cleverly turning it back around on him. Hilary does mean things to Kat to assert dominance over her or just to be a spiteful bitch. I also wouldn't mind you elaborating on this notion that Hilary is transsexual.

Also, the only way Bugs was able to succeed so frequently is because the people he was tormenting were such complete morons. The humor of those cartoons wasn't from the mild goofy violence or the mean prank pulling, it was the fact that the antagonists to which these things were happening were too stupid to ever realize it was being done to them. Kat getting frizzy and blackened from an orbital blast over and over wouldn't bother people as much as her acting like such a retard in the first place.

I hope you weren't too offended by me saying this. Like I said, I love Looney Tunes to bits and I love Sequential Art to bits and if you like 'em too, coolness. It's just that this one particular idea = sorry but I don't like it.
it was just a suggestion i wouldnt be much of an artist if i coulnt take crit, and yeah i should have been more clear on it i thought that it would be a good idea. altho jack wouldnt use the orbital death ray his reg one ^^ as for the hillary i meant that she looked tranny (i agreed with an earlier post on the forum) and as for the comment on the title yes the looney toons versian was rabbit seasoning but it wasnt the original skit which was called pronoun trouble. and yea switch hillary to daffy and kat to buggs. also when i saw the part about hillary dominating kat i imagined ^^;

LITERARY OVERLOAD!!! Mad

View user profile

8 Re: pronoun trouble sa parody on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

Ganthan wrote:
neokiva wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Looks like 26_994 has competition.

lol for what

For making random badly written posts that are hard to understand and don't make much sense. Don't take this as too much of a burn because I still at least get the gist of what you say, unlike 26_994 who writes like he inhaled fresh paint before getting online.

As for the topic at hand, sorry, but I don't quite see it myself. As much as I love both Looney Tunes and Sequential Art, replacing the characters in that scene from Rabbit Seasoning (the actual title, not Pronoun Trouble) with characters from Sequential Art goes against the characters of Hilary, Kat and Jack. The humor wouldn't quite work if Jack just vaporizes both of them on the spot with an orbital death blast.

Bear in mind that Bugs only did these things to Daffy because Daffy kept trying to make trouble for him in the first place and Bugs was just cleverly turning it back around on him. Hilary does mean things to Kat to assert dominance over her or just to be a spiteful bitch. I also wouldn't mind you elaborating on this notion that Hilary is transsexual.

Also, the only way Bugs was able to succeed so frequently is because the people he was tormenting were such complete morons. The humor of those cartoons wasn't from the mild goofy violence or the mean prank pulling, it was the fact that the antagonists to which these things were happening were too stupid to ever realize it was being done to them. Kat getting frizzy and blackened from an orbital blast over and over wouldn't bother people as much as her acting like such a retard in the first place.

I hope you weren't too offended by me saying this. Like I said, I love Looney Tunes to bits and I love Sequential Art to bits and if you like 'em too, coolness. It's just that this one particular idea = sorry but I don't like it.

1. Caffeine-like inspiration, not paint !

2. Well, the general "furrification grade" varies in different comics, cartoons etc.
It may be happening even in the same "art unit", factually!
No.
The "furrification" is always like a mix of two different types of oil in different proportions and with no fixed proportions standart!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum