Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you guys think of arts and scarlet and co's relationship

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

so what do you guys think of the art and the quadriplets relationsship,
for me i think its a surragate father and child thing starting with art and scarlet.
it's first hinted in a strip that art considers scarlet to be a child (the going for a walk strip with scarlet playing on the playground.) when he says im never having children, cause scarlet asks him for a piggy back ride and a drink.

View user profile
Scarlet's just mentally naive and childish. Hence Art in that situation looks at Scarlet as an indicator of parenthood. Bear in mind he's also intimidated by the kids on his street.

I think Art doesn't have much to do with the other three Squirrels though.

View user profile
cenaris wrote:Scarlet's just mentally naive and childish. Hence Art in that situation looks at Scarlet as an indicator of parenthood. Bear in mind he's also intimidated by the kids on his street.

I think Art doesn't have much to do with the other three Squirrels though.
true, although i can see that he's fond of scarlet even after she weaponises his replica death ray gun(one of my fav strips).

i can see that if in a later strip the feds take her and her sisters into foster care, that art would'nt hesitate to adopt her and her sisters but thats just speculation in a overheated mind

View user profile
Fond of in a younger sis, friend or kid kind of way.

My friend, he is looking to get Kat. Pip has more chance with Scarlet.

View user profile
Damien Darkside wrote:Fond of in a younger sis, friend or kid kind of way.

My friend, he is looking to get Kat. Pip has more chance with Scarlet.
lol yes thats the fond off i meant , and i think its mutual between art and kat the denizen invasion arc the end of that art gets a full on kiss from kat altho thats prolly just gratitude for saving her, but theres no denying that kind of thing is a trigger for a romance, just look at smallville and you'll see a pattern of saved falls for saver lol. as for pip and scarlet maybe if he stops playing tricks on her or doesnt try to sell her again. but i doubt that they'll get together

View user profile
pip and scarlet together makes me sick... Shocked pale No

View user profile
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:pip and scarlet together makes me sick... Shocked pale No

That isn`t sick making. Its the deffenition of sick.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos
agreed

View user profile
Xenathos wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:pip and scarlet together makes me sick... Shocked pale No

That isn`t sick making. Its the deffenition of sick.
Pip with anything that isn't plastic and/or inflatable is simply... unnatural.

View user profile
BenRG wrote:
Xenathos wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:pip and scarlet together makes me sick... Shocked pale No

That isn`t sick making. Its the deffenition of sick.
Pip with anything that isn't plastic and/or inflatable is simply... unnatural.
lol dont forget elves

View user profile
neokiva wrote:
BenRG wrote:
Xenathos wrote:
BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:pip and scarlet together makes me sick... Shocked pale No

That isn`t sick making. Its the deffenition of sick.
Pip with anything that isn't plastic and/or inflatable is simply... unnatural.
lol dont forget elves
Fern was via Land of Lorecraft. That makes her technically plastic (they never met IRL).

View user profile
She was hot though

View user profile
Damien Darkside wrote:She was hot though

yeah i agree i feel sorry for pip

View user profile
also guys i hate to burst your bubble but there is a comic with scarlet pouncing on pip and making out with him in jolly jacks great big tome of sketches and drawings
page 47 ^^ altho i dont think its part of the sa comic but it still happened.

happy puking and nightmares muwahhaha ^^

View user profile
neokiva wrote:also guys i hate to burst your bubble but there is a comic with scarlet pouncing on pip and making out with him in jolly jacks great big tome of sketches and drawings
page 47 ^^ altho i dont think its part of the sa comic but it still happened.

happy puking and nightmares muwahhaha ^^

She's not quite herself in that strip, though, is she? Very Happy

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net
jollyjack wrote:
neokiva wrote:also guys i hate to burst your bubble but there is a comic with scarlet pouncing on pip and making out with him in jolly jacks great big tome of sketches and drawings
page 47 ^^ altho i dont think its part of the sa comic but it still happened.

happy puking and nightmares muwahhaha ^^

She's not quite herself in that strip, though, is she? Very Happy
well we really cant tell but she did turn into a were squirall

View user profile
Quoth Neokiva:
also guys i hate to burst your bubble but there is a comic with scarlet pouncing on pip and making out with him in jolly jacks great big tome of sketches and drawings
page 47 ^^ altho i dont think its part of the sa comic but it still happened.
Who knows? Considering we never saw the deed, she could have been trying to eat Pip – or his game controller – and loved the taste for all we know.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm
lol only jj knows altho he tends to be very cryptic >.<

View user profile
I think there might be a hint to Art liking Scarlet when they are in the waste compactor at the Quentin labs. When he notices how she had been speaking in unison with the other quadruplets, he seems worried and asks if she is still her normal self. When she replies "I'm not you. I'm Scarlet." he seems relieved that she is still her normal (if a bit ditzy) self. I haven't noticed Scarlet exhibiting any interest in Art though.

I think there is also some hint that there may be something between Art and Kat as well, however, nothing in particular comes to mind. There does seem to be some mutual "like" between the two. It's possible that they like each other but feel like they are in the other's "friend zone" and so don't want to risk ruining their good friendship by trying to take it farther.

It's also possible that any imagined relationship between any of the characters is just wishful thinking by us viewers who are either romantic or want to just see some art of the couples together, or some combiantion of the two, and that JJ intends to keep the relationships purely platonic.

I think that Art might have come off as interested in Kat a bit (as can be seen in his image of her fantasy character in a chrome thong), but I can't recall any interest of Kat in Art. She may have flirted with him a bit, but it might have been in more a joking manner.

I for one though can't stand unrequited love and unresolved relation tensions, so I do hope JJ includes an arc that resolves some of the characters feelings and relationship intents towards each other.

As for Pip, I think he deserves a second chance at Fern.

View user profile
I think Art finds Scarlett hot. I mean his first interaction with her was a naked squirrely butt fall into his lap and him not minding in the least. But as the strips have gone on that has sorta been left to the wayside as Art has had those few and (for the romantic... hell I can't say romantic in me because I don't think there isn't an unromantic bone in my body at times.... bah I'm rabling in a thought bubble again....) far moments with Kat that hint that there is a mutual attraction between them. Scarlett out of all of the quad thought still makes him have blushy moments, but the rest of the three just are like annoying cousins. Heck I think even pip feels the same about them. By the time Pip and Art head to Quinten to recover Kat, the two are overly protective of Scarlett but I don't see any romantic interest.

So no unless Art finds the demon that creates dreams of squirrely harems I don't think we will see Art splunking in the brain pool.

View user profile
Art and Scarlet?
You can ship it, but I will send it back unopened. Razz



Last edited by GothGuru on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley error)

View user profile
Yeah, with the way the comic has progressed, Art and Scarlet would be incredibly disturbing. She is kind of like an adopted little sister... erm... that occasionally has problems cleaning her shirt Rolling Eyes. Ehm... I need a better metaphor. Anyway, he may occasionally find her attractive, but has no romantic interest in her.

View user profile
I think you guys are reading into it a bit much Razz
its not a soap opera (thankfully)

View user profile
I'm more interested in a think tank day's schedule. What are they doing aside from watching tv? Playing? Sleeping? Weaponising things?

View user profile
appleclock wrote:I'm more interested in a think tank day's schedule. What are they doing aside from watching tv? Playing? Sleeping? Weaponising things?
I think that about summs it up.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum