Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures

+15
not_cenaris
Xenathos
26_9
Vordreller
Youchip
CrazyPurpleBat
noctrnlcry
swordfish
cenaris
Smelge
Frist
Pietja
Nikolai
Damien Darkside
BeDaOrLiSeAr
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Dreadstunlock

My setup is my own, I just created a new one, called it "Basic" deleted all the others, removed every window except Brush Control and layers, then added swatches to the bottom, right clicked on the swatches tab, and made big thumbnails.

When you drag the window, it should pop out on it's own, then go File > Open, and open the background file. And have 2 open, and have fun color picking Smile

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Dreadstunlock wrote:My setup is my own, I just created a new one, called it "Basic" deleted all the others, removed every window except Brush Control and layers, then added swatches to the bottom, right clicked on the swatches tab, and made big thumbnails.

When you drag the window, it should pop out on it's own, then go File > Open, and open the background file. And have 2 open, and have fun color picking Smile

So I should have two windows open? And which is the background file?

Dreadstunlock

The background file is the image of the mountains I hosted on the post earlier. Just save it, and use it.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Dread, but what were your thoughts on this post?

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:Something I've been doing is taking this (below) and adding color on another layer. Should I be starting with color?

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 19 Power_12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum