Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

A request from MitsukaiOokami (Angel Wolfy) on FA:

View user profile
I'm just going to say, strange. lol

View user profile
ugilick wrote:I'm just going to say, strange. lol

Quite, but its what she wanted.

View user profile
My new Intuos4 Large just arrived today! EEEEEE! Very Happy

View user profile
It may look like my usual level of crap, but I'm proud to say that with the help of my Intuos, I achieved that level of crap with half the lines and twice the ease! =^-^=

View user profile
O.o Pressure Sensor? GHA!!!!!!
I need to get a good tablet.

On another note, I started a drawing yesterday. Got a lot done. (its not done, tho)
It is how I picture "Samantha" from Nazi Zombies.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

View user profile
The background gets me into a mindbubling state...

Probably because I see every rose in it XD

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos
Wow! I have to say, This is your best I have seen you do.
(Don't take that negativity. Its a Positive comment.)

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/
Nikolai wrote:Wow! I have to say, This is your best I have seen you do.
(Don't take that negativity. Its a Positive comment.)

Thanks!

View user profile
THats is beyond a shadow of a doubt my favourite of all the things ive seen you do. I like how the roses are only there if you look at them. they dont show up in my perifial vision.

View user profile
ugilick wrote:THats is beyond a shadow of a doubt my favourite of all the things ive seen you do. I like how the roses are only there if you look at them. they dont show up in my perifial vision.

Thanks! I honestly didn't even know the roses were there until I was done. XD

I'm finally back from a trip, and now I can return to my beloved Intuos!

View user profile
Looks awesome, dude!

Nice improvement there!

View user profile
Frist wrote:Looks awesome, dude!

Nice improvement there!

Thanks! I'm using the free trial of Corel Painter 12. Heres the colored version:

View user profile
Thats Neat, I want to know how you figure out all these interesting Effects.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/
Nikolai wrote:Thats Neat, I want to know how you figure out all these interesting Effects.

Experiment! Every once in a while, while working on a piece, I go I to the Photoshop effects, and pick one at random and apply it just to see what the hell it does. If it's interesting, or useable, go for it! If not, there's always Ctrl-Z.

View user profile
Frist wrote:
Nikolai wrote:Thats Neat, I want to know how you figure out all these interesting Effects.

Experiment! Every once in a while, while working on a piece, I go I to the Photoshop effects, and pick one at random and apply it just to see what the hell it does. If it's interesting, or useable, go for it! If not, there's always Ctrl-Z.

I agree, when I do these "interesting effects" I have almost no idea what I'm doing, it's all normally experimentation.

View user profile
Your background is heavily overpowering your selling point by a huge amount, the gun needs a lot more detail and so far really looks like it's made out of the cardboard.

Overall looks good, just needs 2-3 more hours work on it.

View user profile
Dreadstunlock wrote:Your background is heavily overpowering your selling point by a huge amount, the gun needs a lot more detail and so far really looks like it's made out of the cardboard.

Overall looks good, just needs 2-3 more hours work on it.

Lol, as you can probably tell, the gun isn't meant to look like any conventional guns (nor is it meant to be made of the average materials, which would lead to the need for more detail).

Also, I think at this point, the day I spend longer than an hour-and-a-half on a drawing, is the day I actually become a decent artist. Razz

View user profile
Dunno, to me a decent artist is who can do a painting at least 6 hours leading 8 Razz

View user profile
I haven't really done anything in a bit, so I'm trying to get back into a drawing routine before school starts for me.



^
a much younger Dawn

the tail just keeps getting bigger, it seems. though its also getting thinner, which isn't very fox-like

View user profile
Dude, you need to learn to add a bit of lineweight to your drawings or color, the picture of the character looks super flat and dead, also fix the lines at the end of the tail.

Otherwise, well done.

View user profile
I like it. You are Getting Better Faster and Faster.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/
Dreadstunlock wrote:Dude, you need to learn to add a bit of lineweight to your drawings or color, the picture of the character looks super flat and dead, also fix the lines at the end of the tail.

Otherwise, well done.

Thanks, but I don't know what you mean by lineweight. Do you mean making some lines thicker than others? Because I can hardly make a line go where I want it to, let alone make the line look good. XD
Also, yeah, the tail is messed up in more ways than one, the end is weird and the whole tail is way to thin for a fox.

Nikolai wrote:I like it. You are Getting Better Faster and Faster.

Thank you! I sure like to think thats the case.

View user profile
Now I know BeDa, you probably will be a cartoon animal drawer and antromorph specialist in a near future, but I think these will help you out, and so is for everyone. Lineweight does not have to be in one go, you do the initial outline, and not being lazy, make your brush on +2 bigger, and go over some off them and experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FZDSCHOOL

BeDa this one is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FZDSCHOOL#p/u/49/eKndZHlcgFE

Watch the bottom link, and the first link is the guys channel, he is a professional concept artist, and he will teach you so much about photoshop, might even change your career.

(When I say professional, I mean full on throttle professional who makes big bucks.)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum