Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reality Check

+18
Sylentknight
SCKnight14
TheGreatHibiki
Nikolai
Pandora
the good samaritan
wolfman-al
MicasR
Winds
Frist
Damien Darkside
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Madd the Sane
billy-bob
Nighthawke
tigerfan51087
stephanodude
cenaris
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 am

EmfinnFZ

Pietja wrote:Maybe he was just referencing to the comic boobs?

Mostly (given the topic, forum and thread in question) though I hold the same to be true (for me) about those I get to legitimately admire in RL.
Unless I'm shopping for undergarmentry for a lady (and that's a doomed quest from the start let me warn you) the specific measurements and classifications are about as important to me as the nutritional fact sheets that accompany Belgian chocolates.

cenaris wrote:Kat's not really the type to talk boobs about. Chloe's the one has the huge ones.

Each to their own. Chloe and her immediate assets don't really do "it" for me.

http://cityofsteam.com/

52Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

EmfinnFZ

Pandora wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:
Pietja wrote:Lies. Boobs always matters.

But why do people always have to put numbers (Ok, Ok, letters) on everything?

Haha, oh, "they're just boobs in a sweater." *pats head*

Ain't no "Just" about them.
But I don't much care about how thick the canvas the Mona Lisa was painted on is either.

53Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 am

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

This discussion about breast (especially cartoon breast) is exposing the *ahem* "inexperienced" among you. Rolling Eyes

54Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Yeah srsly.

That and TRIPLE POSTING WAT

55Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

EmfinnFZ

Damien Darkside wrote:Yeah srsly.

That and TRIPLE POSTING WAT

Sorry about that. Catching up on the forum and responding as I went.

56Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:35 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Quoth Pietja:
I never again agreed to embrace the glory of the female lingerie shop. I'll sit on the bench in front of it and I'll check out the passing ladies (that part, OFC, not included), thank you. Twisted Evil
You mallcontent.* Razz

Ladies - don't drag your men for lingerie shopping, better yet - don't drag them for any kinds of shopping. I can wait sleeping in my car in a nearby garage or parking lot, I'll have more energy for later on.
I once read a woman lament that's exactly the opposite of what women want their men to do. As I recall, she argued that a man are dragged along because the woman is partly selecting clothes because of him and wants his input on how those clothes look on her. Then she said she found it frustrating when her man simply plunks himself down on a bench, essentially refusing to help with his end of the interaction.

What's the right answer to this dilemma? I guess it depends upon the person. My solution is to simply not bother with the woman in the first place. She only wants an excuse to break my face for the fun of it anyway.

mallcontents, (mawl' kon' tentz) n. The collection of bored, ticked-off husbands you always see sitting on benches in the middle of a shopping mall.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

57Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 am

BenRG

BenRG

EmfinnFZ wrote:
BenRG wrote:Am I the only one to notice the props sitting around Kat? Those scream 'Ritual Site' to me.

That's a heck of a leap to make from 3 candles in no obvious pattern...

Looks more like "rescued and taken to refuge point where the beastie can't reach by bizarre hermit/hobo" to me. :-P

Now we've seen a wider shot in the 6/18 strip, I am willing to drop the 'temple' theory. Actually, now it looks a lot more like the Grafitti Room in Portal.

58Reality Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Check Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I agree about the Chloe boobs. They don't really do it for me either. And the thought about numbers on busoms made me think about a girl wearing a guy's jersy. and just about nothing else... See that can be hot. Of course I'm all for those little innocent moments that make sexy work for them.

Which probably explains my facination with Scarlett. She's just so damn cute and clueless at times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum