Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shout Out To ALL!

+2
Xenathos
Nikolai
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I hadn't actually noticed the whole Casket thing until after I decided I wanted Hanz to look for something. Its just too perfect. He even said "It's not just us looking for it.". Its like he is inviting my character to join the war! Very Happy

27Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Oi Nikolai, what happened to your base Razz

28Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Nikolai wrote:(Nikolai)
Suspect ...... Shocked
"GHA! He could have sent this at a better time!!!"

(Just then, a second wave of EMPs struck, also setting of the reacter in the Battery.)

*KABOOOM*
Hehehehe....

29Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

MicasR wrote:Oi Nikolai, what happened to your base Razz

What goes around comes around... Twisted Evil

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

30Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Actually, I'm not certain what's going on myself Suspect

I must have missed something Embarassed

31Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

You really do intend to die don't you. I thought it would atleast take three posts to destroy the battery! lol Very Happy

32Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i kinda put outside the base so the EMPs wouldn't get it but oh well

33Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

this is really getting interesting a lot has happened in a few hours (real-time)

34Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Hahaha, you just attempted to bomb me. I defended my base from the bombs, but not the EMPs. Now you shot a Laser at me, and I redirected it.

35Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Nikolai wrote:(Just then, As the Laser came down, the Conducting rails on the Dreadnought redirected and absorbed the blast, Charging the Particle Rail Gun to 92%. The Dreadnought, searching through the files made by the Scout Drone, Located the Enemy's HQ, Aimed and Fired all of its energy directly at the base. Cutting through all obstacles in its path.)
Suspect You didn't even need the freakin' battery! (I want it back!) Razz

36Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

you can have it before it blows, if you want Twisted Evil

37Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

*sniff* if only *sniff* Crying or Very sad

38Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Oi, mind letting me in on what's happening, going to happen, of relevance? I'm planning on launching a Recon squadron and It'd help if I knew some more things about my opponents, Also, I would read through the entire thread but, I'd rather get it from a new comers perspective Wink

39Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

at the moment i advise you not to send drones near my base unless you want them back as steaming puddles of metal. Nikoali, are you going to want help? my Hanz just found some new toys to play with. (that sounded wrong)

40Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

No, I dont want to win the first battle, only get hurt real bad. Round 2 I will win.

41Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Oh, but I am so enjoying this Twisted Evil I want it to sound like Red Star Rising.

So you going to give me some intel on who is doing what and why? might be useful to me?

42Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

sorry, you got to do your own research. (Read the past posts)

43Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Nikolai wrote:sorry, you got to do your own research. (Read the past posts)

Nut I'm not awfully keen on doing that Sad

44Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Xenathos

Xenathos

Heres a tip: Just start reading and forget everything around you. Even though there is a world championship bein held in your country... I wish you best of lucks Razz Man those hours were HECTIC... I`m glad I turned the subscription off O_o otherwise my email would be hectic too XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

45Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hey Firenze, I'm impressed. I'm still trying to figure out how the f**k you got past the ten meter thick door made of diamond fiber and tungsten. Very Happy

46Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 am

MicasR

MicasR

I am quite enjoying this. Hopefully my plans will take shape at the right opportunity. Would someone comment on my post style, is it good/humorous/too long?

47Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Right now my base is temporarily impenetrable so I would appreciate if you left it alone for the time being, thanks. Smile

48Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Oh, Nikolai, since I'm kinda stuck away from my base, can I lose with you?

49Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

MicasR wrote:I am quite enjoying this. Hopefully my plans will take shape at the right opportunity. Would someone comment on my post style, is it good/humorous/too long?

I find it a bit...outlandish, but then again, I've already discuses this with you. Very Happy

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:Oh, Nikolai, since I'm kinda stuck away from my base, can I lose with you?

Ive lost round one already. Base is still down. My victory for Round 2 is up to my Dreadnought and Triskelli. Wink

Thanks BTW Triskelli Very Happy

50Shout Out To ALL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shout Out To ALL! Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:52 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Could I win with you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum