Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ironside theme time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Ironside theme time on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:10 pm

None of the Above... she is Knocked Out

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

27 Re: Ironside theme time on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Nikolai wrote:None of the Above... she is Knocked Out

Wow, that was fast.

View user profile

28 Re: Ironside theme time on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

SCKnight14 wrote:
Nikolai wrote:None of the Above... she is Knocked Out

Wow, that was fast.

Nonono, you misunderstand. Kat and Van were in a house rumored to be haunted because Van wanted to use it for a documentary/book, and they went underground to a cave that had a Cthulhu-like creature in it, and it englufed Kat and Van. We suspect that this bar situation isn't actually happening. It's all in her mind.

View user profile

29 Agreed on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 pm

SCKnight14 wrote:That or Vanity tackles Kat to prevent her from making a scene. That's another possibility. Vanity is usually the level-headed one when compared with Kat.

I prefer that option. A few frames ago Kat was rescuing Vanity, so it makes sense to have a flashback sequence in which Vanity once rescued Kat. The sequence also helps establish the "got your back" relationship between the old college roommates, and provides some insight into the characters of all three girls (Kat, Vanity, and Hillary). I thought it was interesting that Hillary so desperately wants approval, which may tie in to whatever started the Hillary/Kat rivalry long ago. I don't know if Jolly Jack will fill in all the details yet, but I suspect that we'll learn at least a little more about all three (especially Vanity) before this sequence is over.

View user profile

30 Re: Ironside theme time on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm

willdye wrote:
SCKnight14 wrote:That or Vanity tackles Kat to prevent her from making a scene. That's another possibility. Vanity is usually the level-headed one when compared with Kat.

I prefer that option. A few frames ago Kat was rescuing Vanity, so it makes sense to have a flashback sequence in which Vanity once rescued Kat. The sequence also helps establish the "got your back" relationship between the old college roommates, and provides some insight into the characters of all three girls (Kat, Vanity, and Hillary). I thought it was interesting that Hillary so desperately wants approval, which may tie in to whatever started the Hillary/Kat rivalry long ago. I don't know if Jolly Jack will fill in all the details yet, but I suspect that we'll learn at least a little more about all three (especially Vanity) before this sequence is over.

I know what you mean. I'm very curious to learn about how the war between Hillary and Kat started (war being the only word that accurately describes the tension between the two). Did Kat accidently spill juice or a chocolate cake on Hillary's brand new dress or outfit, greatly embarrassing the rabbit.

View user profile

31 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 am

The rivalry goes as far back as elementary school with Kat wearing braces and headgear and Hilary acting like a snarky teacher's pet. Never know, Hilary may just be a stuck-up (yet deeply insecure) person like that. Maybe she got used to being popular in school, and when she got out into the real world, she realized no one gives a crap if she was prom queen or what have you, and she actually has to work at being popular, and chose a really bad way to go about doing that...porn.

To put it in a nutshell, maybe Hilary was really popular in school and got a nasty culture-shock after she graduated.

View user profile

32 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 am

You Sure She Even Graduated??? Alot Of Porn ... "Actors" ( Suspect Lac of a better word) or "Whores" Will Tend To Drop Out Of School, And Not Even Go To A University.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

33 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 am

It bugs me - does UK have any kind of professional porn movie industry like US? Because I don't recall seeing anything from UK and SA setting is somwhere in UK as far as I remember.

Or did she work overseas?

And why stuck-up biatches always have to be insecure? Some people tend to stick psychoanalisis to every part of life on earth while the stuck-up biatch I know isn't insecure at all - it's just who she is. Very Happy

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

34 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am

Pietja wrote:It bugs me - does UK have any kind of professional porn movie industry like US? Because I don't recall seeing anything from UK and SA setting is somwhere in UK as far as I remember.
JJ has long said that SA is based in 'anywhereville' in no specific country. He has to try very hard to avoid too many nationally-specific situations to maximise the interest in the story around the world.

And why stuck-up biatches always have to be insecure? Some people tend to stick psychoanalisis to every part of life on earth while the stuck-up biatch I know isn't insecure at all - it's just who she is. Very Happy
I think that if Hillary is insecure in any way (I think it is), it comes as a result of her life choices, not due to her personality and nature. Her ego or her aversion to work may have led her to make those choices but the insecurity wouldn't have emerged until later.

View user profile

35 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 am

BenRG wrote:
JJ has long said that SA is based in 'anywhereville' in no specific country. He has to try very hard to avoid too many nationally-specific situations to maximise the interest in the story around the world.

That's strange, I felt SA was a lot more enjoyable when I knew the author was from UK and the setting was probably UK.

View user profile

36 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 am



But the haunted house is in Blighty (check out the newspaper). And as far as my knowledge reaches Blighty is a slang term for Britain.

Real name for a parallel universe Britain where anthro people coexist with humans? Very Happy

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

37 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:37 pm

I think Hillary is mostly cosmetically a bunny because she has had lots of sex and no babies.

View user profile

38 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm

yes, well you see, SATIN cant have babies. HA

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

39 Re: Ironside theme time on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Ahem:

...

PANTIES OF FURY!!!!!!

View user profile

40 Re: Ironside theme time Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum