Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make Your Own Fighter Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make Your Own Fighter Thread Empty Make Your Own Fighter Thread Sat May 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Pietja

Ok., it's only an idea of mine. I hope it'll work.

Today I was browsing Street Fighter 20th Anniversary Artbook and Capcom Design Works and this thought ran through my skull.

I propose a

Make Your Own Fighter
(Thread)

a showcase of your new original fighters that you'll come up with. Anyone with scaner or tablet can contribute to this thread by drawing martial artist of their dreams.

As a founder of this thread I'd like to establish some rules to prevent a possible chaos :

1) Everyone is entitled to two characters by their own design that are new[b]. That means it must be a fresh character not a re-used one.
[b]1a
. It's not obligatory to draw two characters.
1b. If you decide to have two characters there is one rule you must follow - you have one slot for male one for female char.
1b-a. Intersex characters, non-living characters (e.g. robots), alien of no specified gender are allowed (yes, that means furry/anthro chars are also allowed Very Happy) BUT they need to have more masculine appearance if other character is female or more feminine if other character is male. Two characters that look male-ish or feminine are not alowed. Diversity through equality.
2)Characters you'll make can be influenced by already existing characters but to reasonable extent. If they were loosely based on someone others work, write the name of the author and name of his character.
3)You can give a background on your character story if you have one on your mind, although it's not obligatory. To prevent the mess here's the character sheet :

Name :
Nationality * :
Height (kg or ib) :
Weight (cm or ft):
Blood type * :
Eye color :
Hair color (if dyed write both natural and dyed one):
Likes * :
Dislikes * :
Strongest point :
Martial Arts style * :
Special moves :
Weapon of choice ** :
Personal quote * :
Short bio :

3a. * means that it's not obligatory. Leave the martial arts style point if it's unspecified.
3b. ** yes, your character can wield a weapon but no friearms.
3b-a. The only exception is when that firearm is broken and used as a close-combat bashing weapon Very Happy.
4) Include two pics of your characters. One is free for you to choose, second one has to show your char in a fighting stance in a manner of King Of Fighters, Guilty Gear or Street Fighter games.
5) Put effort in your character creation. Put some heart in it. Draw the best character you'll be able to draw, color it, ad shading, make him/her look badass/sexy. Use your imagination, don't hesitate to use crazy ideas - second Bridget? Why not? Annother goofball like Dan? Sure! Combine quality with fun and let us see the result. Don't rush yourself, take your time to chisle up a great, representative character!

Ok., that's all I could come up with. I'm open to suggestions and I'm looking forward for your contribution. I hope the thread will be successful and maybe that it will lead to further threads - like forum wars or something.

Anyway, feel free to participate and have fun! Cool

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

2Make Your Own Fighter Thread Empty Re: Make Your Own Fighter Thread Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 am

SourKraut

SourKraut

heres a fighter for ya
Make Your Own Fighter Thread Zerodown3
Name : ?
Nationality : japanese
Height (kg or ib) : ?
Weight (cm or ft): 3,704 (Unloaded
Blood type * : Red
Eye color : Blue (one blue that way the other blue that way)
Hair color :?
Likes * : Japan?
Dislikes * : Americans
Strongest point : 2 - 20 mm Type 99 Cannons 2 - 7.7 mm Type 97 Machine Guns
Martial Arts style * :
Special moves : Kamikazie
Weapon of choice ** : 2 - 20 mm Type 99 Cannons 2 - 7.7 mm Type 97 Machine Guns
Personal quote * : Oh Shit!!!!
Short bio :

So i dont offend anyone i drew this as a request

3Make Your Own Fighter Thread Empty Re: Make Your Own Fighter Thread Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 am

Pietja

SourKraut wrote:heres a fighter for ya
Name : Divine Wind

Fix'd.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

4Make Your Own Fighter Thread Empty Re: Make Your Own Fighter Thread Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 am

SourKraut

SourKraut

Pietja wrote:
SourKraut wrote:heres a fighter for ya
Name : Divine Wind

Fix'd.
i loled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum