Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

"It is here"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

Things get spooky now!

If they can break open skulls and get small money bonuses, I would love the reference.

View user profile

2 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 am

View user profile

3 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

Hehehe.


No derpy eyes on Vanity while you're mentioning derp?

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

4 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 am

As I don't do much gaming, I'm not sure of the video-game reference. But I was thinking of the movie- "Descent" when I read this episode.

View user profile

5 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 am

"V... V... V..."

"Kat, what on Earth's wrong with you? We're trying to find the way out."

"V... V... V... DEAD PEOPLE!!!"

"What... again?"

"This has happened to you before?"

"More often than I like to remember."

I'm not surprised that this has happened. Vanity gets a physical response to the spirits of the dead, espeically if they still have some business to conduct. She simply misinterpreted her 'vibes' for a breeze.

Now... What's the bet that the next strip will include Kat standing on Van's shoulders, screaming blue murder? Wink

View user profile

6 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 pm

BenRG wrote:"V... V... V..."

"Kat, what on Earth's wrong with you? We're trying to find the way out."

"V... V... V... DEAD PEOPLE!!!"

"What... again?"

"This has happened to you before?"

"More often than I like to remember."

I'm not surprised that this has happened. Vanity gets a physical response to the spirits of the dead, espeically if they still have some business to conduct. She simply misinterpreted her 'vibes' for a breeze.

Now... What's the bet that the next strip will include Kat standing on Van's shoulders, screaming blue murder? Wink

This is gonna be just like that one moment from the earlier strips, like so:



(I hope you guys can see it, 'cause I sure as hell can't...)

View user profile

7 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Looks like someone may just be possessed...

Haha, "derp."

View user profile

8 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, screaming time is here.

View user profile

9 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Quoth BenRG:
I'm not surprised that this has happened. Vanity gets a physical response to the spirits of the dead, espeically if they still have some business to conduct. She simply misinterpreted her 'vibes' for a breeze.
Or she's interpreting it in a way that Kat will accept. Which would you prefer? "I feel a breeze. I think it's the way out." or "I feel a breeze. I think it's the presence of restless dead."

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

10 Re: "It is here" on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

The first one being the less horrifying.

View user profile

11 Re: "It is here" on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 pm

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Quoth BenRG:
I'm not surprised that this has happened. Vanity gets a physical response to the spirits of the dead, espeically if they still have some business to conduct. She simply misinterpreted her 'vibes' for a breeze.
Or she's interpreting it in a way that Kat will accept. Which would you prefer?
I would prefer the truth, especially if I might shortly be meeting poltergeists, wraiths, liches any other nastier version of the supara-physical undead.

However, I have noticed that Van is somewhat embarrassed about her abilities as a Ghost Whisperer. She could be deliberately keeping it from Kat.

That said, I think Van genuinely thinks she is leading Kat to a way out. The way she keeps talking about a breeze and saying "It is here" seems to suggest that.

View user profile

12 Re: "It is here" on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 am

I got the Disney Talespin jingle bouncing around in my head, instead of the chorus doing the "1boop book boop boop", they are going derp derp derp, sounding about like Bart Simpson.

View user profile

13 Re: "It is here" on Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

i don't understand the transition from vortex beast to Throng concert. Will sum1 plz enlighten me?

View user profile

14 Re: "It is here" on Thu May 13, 2010 4:32 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:i don't understand the transition from vortex beast to Throng concert. Will sum1 plz enlighten me?

It's a knockout triggered flashback, or so it seems.

View user profile

15 Re: "It is here" on Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

k thank you that makes sense

View user profile

16 Re: "It is here" Today at 3:05 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum