Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Insanity of Ami-chan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Insanity of Ami-chan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Meh, why not? A (very poorly drawn) representation of myself in anime-ish style... It's sort of an improvement, considering most of the time when I draw this stuff it comes out looking chibi XD



Can YOU guess all the references? XD lol j/k

Ami-Chan goes poof!

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

2 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am

Hey, Very well done, considering the fallowing details. ^-^ want any tips? I'm free to give pointers Razz nice work though!!!

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

3 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:32 am

I see Mario references EVERYWHERE @_____@

View user profile

4 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:50 am

I WANNA DRAW MARIO NOW!!!

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

5 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:16 am

Want some Mario you say?

Watch this

Its Mario, Luigi, Toad and Bowser if they werent in a kid friendly game.

View user profile

6 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 am

Clockwork wrote:Want some Mario you say?

Watch this

Its Mario, Luigi, Toad and Bowser if they werent in a kid friendly game.

Ya, I saw that vid a log time ago.

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

7 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm

lol I love that vid

But yeah, thanks guys ^_^ And sure, Nikolai, if ya wanna give me some pointers... I could prolly use 'em, lol

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

8 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Nikolai wrote:
Clockwork wrote:Want some Mario you say?

Watch this

Its Mario, Luigi, Toad and Bowser if they werent in a kid friendly game.

Ya, I saw that vid a log time ago.
Ha i knew it, YOUR A TREE, only a tree know proper log time

View user profile

9 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm

You draw hands better than me T-T

View user profile

10 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm

SourKraut wrote:
Ha i knew it, YOUR A TREE, only a tree know proper log time

Excuse me?

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

11 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Nikolai wrote:
SourKraut wrote:
Ha i knew it, YOUR A TREE, only a tree know proper log time

Excuse me?
you mentioned that you saw that a log time ago. and log time is only known by trees, so through deductive reasoning i figured you must be a tree

View user profile

12 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 am

Aimereta wrote:lol I love that vid

But yeah, thanks guys ^_^ And sure, Nikolai, if ya wanna give me some pointers... I could prolly use 'em, lol

Im not sure if you have already learned this skill yet, but practice body frame drawings. (helps with body shape, and body motion.)

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

13 Re: Insanity of Ami-chan Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum