Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE!

+22
Jaebird
Aimereta
26_9
Anna-chan
Pandora
xivk
the good samaritan
Nikolai
wolfman-al
Frist
Sind
Leak
blind_dead_mcjones
Ganthan
Winds
BenRG
GoldenDragon
cenaris
Smelge
Sisko4
Nighthawke
stephanodude
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

stephanodude

stephanodude

since when did SHE get a gun license?

Last edited by stephanodude on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

stephanodude wrote:since when did SHE get a gun license?

All I got to say is BLOODY WELL DONE ART! *whistles!* cheers

She's quite a looker... cyclops cyclops cyclops

afro lol!

Sisko4

Sisko4

PINUP! PINUP! PINUP!!!!

PLLSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.sisko4.deviantart.com

Smelge

Smelge

I like where this is going

cenaris

cenaris

Did she just get curvier and bustier when she broke our the "Kat Raider" outfit?

GoldenDragon

This strip just shouts "fan service"

Not that i'm complaining or anything. Razz

7Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Empty Kat Raider and the Psychic Goth Kitty! Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 am

BenRG

BenRG

cenaris wrote:Did she just get curvier and bustier when she broke our the "Kat Raider" outfit?

Yep! Probably a padded bra as part of the costume. As for the guns? They're likely replicas... that Scarlet and her sisters got hold of and now are probably more powerful, pound-for-pound, than a grenade launcher. Not that Kat knows that... yet. Wink

I'm hopeful that we are going to have some kind of psychic mystery here with Kat and Vanity as primary characters. After all, we know that Vanity is a Ghost Whisperer and possibly a general psychic. Kat has had some combat experience over the years (mostly thanks to Jack), so she might be useful when the meddling kids find out that it is old Mr. Hibbard the caretaker, not a ghost.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here. Wink

Winds

Winds

If she's serious, somehow I doubt most of the filming will be of ghosts. Dont let it go to your head cat!

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:
Yep! Probably a padded bra as part of the costume.

I don't think they's padded. Jack has on one occasion mentioned Kat's bustier than she usually is in SA. Indeed there some sketches that prove this.

Winds wrote:If she's serious, somehow I doubt most of the filming will be of ghosts. Dont let it go to your head cat!
I'm sure it would't be Very Happy

EDIT: Scratch that, I looked at the strip again and she looks quite average in bust... But Van looks like she's staring at them.
Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Vanity10

Moving on...

stephanodude

stephanodude

cenaris wrote:
BenRG wrote:
Yep! Probably a padded bra as part of the costume.

I don't think they's padded. Jack has on one occasion mentioned Kat's bustier than she usually is in SA. Indeed there some sketches that prove this.

Winds wrote:If she's serious, somehow I doubt most of the filming will be of ghosts. Dont let it go to your head cat!
I'm sure it would't be Very Happy

EDIT: Scratch that, I looked at the strip again and she looks quite average in bust... But Van looks like she's staring at them.
Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Vanity10

Moving on...

it looks like the stare of jealousy

Ganthan

We've seen her wear this before from Deviant Art.

Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Kitty_Raider_by_jollyjack

Smelge

Smelge

Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! SA_0610_small

stephanodude

stephanodude

Smelge wrote:Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! SA_0610_small

These are so randomly funny!

blind_dead_mcjones

seems like Kat might be into cosplaying

Leak

Leak

Smelge wrote:Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! SA_0610_small
Whut? No blood and gore? Shocked

Sind

Sind

Shocked *drool*

We need moar of this Very Happy

Frist

Frist

blind_dead_mcjones wrote:seems like Kat might be into cosplaying

Ever since that convention bit, I thought so.

Also, just to be a pain in the ass, yes, "Tomb"
does fit the joke better, but Tek-Nik-Ally, isn't it supposed to be "Temple"? :D

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Hmmmm, makes me wonder. Does she have that costume always with her in her backpack for such an occasion?

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

Nikolai

Nikolai

wolfman-al wrote:Hmmmm, makes me wonder. Does she have that costume always with her in her backpack for such an occasion?

Well dude, i keep a spiderman outfit in my cargo pockets everywair i go just incase danger strikes

hehehehe

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

There's a cutting remark about a fan-service strip in here, but when it's pulled off this well, who can complain?

This strip made me and my sister laugh out loud. More, please! Very Happy

xivk

Revived just to comment on raider kat, bravo. ^_^

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

Pandora

Pandora

Okay, I have to ask since I've been seeing it pop up all over here, WHAT THE HELL IS ZALGO and why is it always being edited into comics?

cenaris

cenaris

Pandora wrote:Okay, I have to ask since I've been seeing it pop up all over here, WHAT THE HELL IS ZALGO and why is it always being edited into comics?

I have no idea, but searching for it makes google go a bit odd.

Anna-chan

Anna-chan

Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Zalgo10

That's what happened when I Googled this 'Zalgo' of which you speak. Some sort of glitch.

And I'm lovin' Kat's outfit!

stephanodude

stephanodude

i googled zalgo nothing weird happend it said it just means like editing stuff to make it look all evil and decaying deathness it is with characters like this ҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉ (and example of Zalgo: Look it's Kat raider...and PEZ guns! GLEE! Zalgo )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum