Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That's a nice ability...

+6
Pietja
Jaebird
kyds3k
stephanodude
BenRG
cenaris
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1That's a nice ability... Empty That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 am

cenaris

cenaris

Sylar'll be after Art next... Those amazing eyebrows. I find it hilarious Art comments on Sylar's eyebrows being crazy...

2That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 am

BenRG

BenRG

"Pot? This is kettle. You are black, Over!" Hypocracy, thy name is Art. Given the look Pip is giving him, I suspect that Art really doesn't know about his eyebrows and that this is a long-standing complaint.

@ cearis,

I once heard an interview with Zachery Quinto in which he said that, whilst they were filming Season 2 of Heroes, he went into a diner and sat down opposite someone whilst he had his breakfast... in his full Sylar costume and makeup. According to Mr. Quinto, the guy wouldn't meet his eye and called him 'sir' everytime he said something. Laughing

Seriously, though... Maybe Art doeshave a Gift! That anti-electronics field certainly sounds like something The Company would be interested in. Cool

3That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:53 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

What's the dude (I'm gonna call him Colonel Eyebrows) with the eyebrows power/ability?

4That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 am

cenaris

cenaris

You mean Art?

Or do you mean Sylar, the super powered serial killer who slices heads open and probes their brains for new abilities?

5That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

kyds3k

hahaha . . . Zachary Quinto was actually a freshman at my college when i was a senior, and i DO remember seeing him and being like "oh yeah that's that kid with the eyebrows" . . . !

6That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

Jaebird

Jaebird

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Ah... That was a nice one. I need to finish the first season of Heroes. Sort of dropped out on it because of work.

http://mm-geek.blogspot.com

7That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

Pietja

Art is a hypocrite Very Happy.

Never watched the show though.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

8That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

Watch it from the start or youll have no idea whats going on. Great show though.

9That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 am

dready

dready

... i somewhat expected a few side-by-side drawings of who has the craziest eyebrows when it comes to characters.

10That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

My, grandma, what big eyebrows you have...

All the more to slice your head open and stir-fry your brains dearie.... Twisted Evil

11That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Pietja

I'm wondering if the renaming "Heroes" to "Zeroes" has some hidden meaning to it... Very Happy

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

12That's a nice ability... Empty Re: That's a nice ability... Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

I laughed so freaking hard at this strip. Fail, thy name is ART! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]