Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My not really awesome deadpool pic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My not really awesome deadpool pic Empty My not really awesome deadpool pic Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

Ok today I drew a pic of deadpool it took me like an hour or so but now I don't know how to get it on hear I might be able to do it tomorrow so be on the lookout

Last edited by stephanodude on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My not really awesome deadpool pic Empty Re: My not really awesome deadpool pic Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 am

Smelge

Smelge

You need to upload the picture to somewhere like Photobucket or Imageshack, then post the link to the image (usually something like: [IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/myawesomepicture.jpg[/IMG])

3My not really awesome deadpool pic Empty Re: My not really awesome deadpool pic Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

here it is im not sure if you can see it though

My not really awesome deadpool pic Deadpo11

you cant really see it that well cause of the scanner....but im thinking about penning it and then re-posting it.

4My not really awesome deadpool pic Empty Re: My not really awesome deadpool pic Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:59 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

heres the pennd and inked version (not really inked more like markered)

My not really awesome deadpool pic My_dea10

the shoe kinda bothers me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum