Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

What grinds your gears?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

1 What grinds your gears? on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm



You know what to do, oldtimers.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

2 Re: What grinds your gears? on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm

You know what reeeaallly grinds my gears?

Star Trek fans, who only became fans after the '09 movie.

It just....afdjklglhfjgf really annoys me. Especially the ones that draw. NAMING NO NAMES I've seen one chick on DA who has a Vulcan OC. Who is a lesbian. This is....just....

AURHG.





Ok I think I am done.

/raaaage

View user profile http://www.cow-demon.deviantart.com

3 Re: What grinds your gears? on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm

The fact that my senior year of high school isn't as easy as everyone claimed it should be. Instead of short school days, I have tons of AP's and electives shoved up my arse.

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

4 Re: What grinds your gears? on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

The creepy people on chat sites looking for online sex, I've taken it upon myself to make them feel as awkward as possible

View user profile

5 Re: What grinds your gears? on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

People, especially girls, who think they're all that and better than everyone else.

View user profile

6 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 am

Erm... Not being able to do what I want. And noobs on TF2 and L4D. 'AHH I've been pounced by a hunter! Save me! Hey guys where are you going?! Help! I'm dying again! AHHHHHH!! [MUTED]'

View user profile

7 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am

Being Que jumped on the bus... by ten old ladies.

View user profile

8 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

All the interuptions at work with meetings, appointments, and hold ups making it hard to finish our job. >_<#

View user profile http://xivk.deviantart.com/

9 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Stormcrow-18 wrote:Being Que jumped on the bus... by ten old ladies.
Quoted for truth. The older and sweeter they are, the more viciously unrelenting and merciless they get!

View user profile

10 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:41 pm

BenRG wrote:
Stormcrow-18 wrote:Being Que jumped on the bus... by ten old ladies.
Quoted for truth. The older and sweeter they are, the more viciously unrelenting and merciless they get!

They were all hogging the bus shelter so i had to stand in the rain. so i got onto the bus and sudenly oneof them pushes past me, gestures to anoter one and then they all get onto the bus completely ignoring the 5'9" bloke wearing a leather trench coat trying to get the drivers attention.

View user profile

11 Re: What grinds your gears? on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Lazarus Firenze wrote:Erm... Not being able to do what I want. And noobs on TF2 and L4D. 'AHH I've been pounced by a hunter! Save me! Hey guys where are you going?! Help! I'm dying again! AHHHHHH!! [MUTED]'

Lol, I'm sorry, but it's just funny that your teammates leave you behind to be zombie chow Very Happy

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

12 Re: What grinds your gears? on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 am

Anything with resources and without purposes

View user profile

13 Re: What grinds your gears? on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 am

Bending over backwards and making life harder on myself and my family to help someone who's really just screwing us around. As soon as my daughter was born that took me form grumpy about that to downright insane.

View user profile

14 Re: What grinds your gears? on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Seeing some random charge of $39 pop up on a student account for a school that I no longer even go to. I swear, I'm not paying that shit.

View user profile

15 Re: What grinds your gears? on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Pandora wrote:Seeing some random charge of $39 pop up on a student account for a school that I no longer even go to. I swear, I'm not paying that shit.

My sister has the same problems too, she yells at the poor girl who works at the contact office.


Hearing my friend say that he has a crush on another friend within the group, but then not acting on it and instead, telling her to "Bite Me". I swear, I want to punch him in the face sometimes...

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

16 Re: What grinds your gears? on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 pm

BLARG, really quickly like to say that charger cables grind my gears.

The charger packs I buy come with a brand new charger cord AND a battery pack. Sadly, these charger cords look so easy to replace and they die every month or so, and what I'm really throwing my money at is the battery pack and I can't buy them seperately Razz

View user profile

17 Re: What grinds your gears? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 am

Ads that play before internet videos. The same ad that's sitting quietly in the corner of the web page. And, for the third time, the same ad popping up at the bottom of the video. I don't have to tell you how annoying this is =|

View user profile http://mm-geek.blogspot.com

18 Re: What grinds your gears? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Jaebird wrote:Ads that play before internet videos. The same ad that's sitting quietly in the corner of the web page. And, for the third time, the same ad popping up at the bottom of the video. I don't have to tell you how annoying this is =|

In addition to that, the stupid rick rolls that still pop up on youtube, I mean, it was amusing the first time, but if you are still doing it, enough is enough and just move on.

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

19 Re: What grinds your gears? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Zaran wrote:In addition to that, the stupid rick rolls that still pop up on youtube, I mean, it was amusing the first time, but if you are still doing it, enough is enough and just move on.

RICK ROLLS WILL ALWAYS BE AWESUM! PEROID!

It makes one search more challenging in this too-easy-to-find era of internets!

So to be clear - I like 'em and I was at 4chan back there when the whole gig started... ah, good days.



I've just finished writing my lecture that I'm gonna read today at 10:00 about Moore's, Bacon's and Campanella's utopias and my hand is fukken falling of, especially my right thumb. And it's my third edition of the lecture, first one had 45 pages, second 23, now I menaged to make it pill size - 6 pages, rest in my brain. I hate this stuff, seriously, I hate studies, I hate gathering knowledge that way. Sucks for me to be a humanist not a tech guy (although I work in tech branch, go figure).
Now, a short sleep and 45 minutes of speaking about bullscheisse.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

20 Re: What grinds your gears? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Zaran wrote:
Jaebird wrote:Ads that play before internet videos. The same ad that's sitting quietly in the corner of the web page. And, for the third time, the same ad popping up at the bottom of the video. I don't have to tell you how annoying this is =|

In addition to that, the stupid rick rolls that still pop up on youtube, I mean, it was amusing the first time, but if you are still doing it, enough is enough and just move on.
Rick Rolls don't really bother me, since I friggin' love that song Very Happy

View user profile http://mm-geek.blogspot.com

21 Re: What grinds your gears? on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Jaebird wrote:
Zaran wrote:
Jaebird wrote:Ads that play before internet videos. The same ad that's sitting quietly in the corner of the web page. And, for the third time, the same ad popping up at the bottom of the video. I don't have to tell you how annoying this is =|

In addition to that, the stupid rick rolls that still pop up on youtube, I mean, it was amusing the first time, but if you are still doing it, enough is enough and just move on.
Rick Rolls don't really bother me, since I friggin' love that song Very Happy

The song itself is great, but when it starts popping up as a rickroll, it just gets annoying

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

22 Re: What grinds your gears? on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:35 am

Zaran wrote:The song itself is great, but when it starts popping up as a rickroll, it just gets annoying
Best Use Of A Rickroll, Evar Very Happy

View user profile

23 Re: What grinds your gears? on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 am

Leak wrote:
Zaran wrote:The song itself is great, but when it starts popping up as a rickroll, it just gets annoying
Best Use Of A Rickroll, Evar Very Happy

Laugh My Freakin Arse Off, that gives me ideas now santa

View user profile http://zaranr.deviantart.com

24 Re: What grinds your gears? on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 am

Guest


Guest
Zaran wrote:
Leak wrote:
Zaran wrote:The song itself is great, but when it starts popping up as a rickroll, it just gets annoying
Best Use Of A Rickroll, Evar Very Happy

Laugh My Freakin Arse Off, that gives me ideas now santa

Hahaha xD

What really grinds my gears is shampoo commercials that pops up every moment there is a pause on TV, the same commercial again and again and again and again and again... Mad

25 Re: What grinds your gears? on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 am

Leak wrote:
Best Use Of A Rickroll, Evar Very Happy

Aussie had it commin' Very Happy. I loved the note inside.
Whatever you have to say about EA you have to admit they have a great nose for marketing.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

26 Re: What grinds your gears? Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum