Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Moonman

Moonman

That's right lads and lasses! Time to make a sketching nest!

First up: OMG! IT'S F***ING BASEBALL BRAH! IT F***IIIING ROOOOOOOOOOLZ!!!!!

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BASEBALL

Seriously, I saw that picture and half expected to see a crushed beer can peeking from out of his fist.

Last edited by Moonman on Mon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am

Moonman

Moonman

Things that are blue:

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BlueBomber
Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Panthro
Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Numinor

3Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Moonman

Moonman

No love huh? Sad

4Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

this stuff is great and funny

Last edited by $0R@ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

5Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 am

Smelge

Smelge

Love seems to be in short supply on this new forum.

However, I got bored and had a go at colouring your Baseball guy.

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BASEBALLbyMoonman

6Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 am

Moonman

Moonman

Kick ass Smelge! Specially like the subtle highlight ya got for the arms.

7Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Alright, I'll try and stoke this fire again and see if it leads anywhere:

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BeatnikSpoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Bongos

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! RogueBend
I'm a fan of the show. Very Happy

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! DioRIP
Dio. The man may be gone, but the legend will never die!

8Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 am

Pietja

Man... I've lost my touch with Dio & Sabbath so I didn't knew that he died.... same goes for F. Frazetta - JJ acknowledged me of his death and now you acknowledged me of Dio's passing...

I've had a chance to see him once when he was doing solo gig in Poland. Unfortunately I was broke so I thought "meh, that man is immortal, I'll see him someday".

And now I won't.

But I still belive that this guy is immortal.

So now, I'm going to listen to some Rainbow with RJD.

Spoczywaj w spokoju, Ronnie.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

9Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Mon May 24, 2010 12:04 am

Moonman

Moonman

I'll admit, the guy was pretty god like. I'd heard his last band was called Heaven and Hell, but what I didn't know was that it Iommi, Butler and Vinny Appice...so basically it was post-Ozzy Sabbath under a different name.

Anyway:

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Fiona Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Aisling

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BasilDawson

10Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

SHERLOCK HOLMES! YAY!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

11Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Has it been a while...yeah, it's kinda been a while. Point of fact it's been a 'I-lost-my-old-webspace-and-all-the-pictures-on-it' kinda while. Oh well, here's new pictures:

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3317

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3318

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3308

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3300

12Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 am

Pietja

Yay for Mysterious Cities of Gold!

I had a kiddie crush on Zia when I was... eight maybe?

And as for Megas XLR... the only reason I watched it was because Goat was in it and I fukken loved and still love Downtown, a forgotten gem of good ol' creative era of MTV...

Goat(to Alex, the protagonist of Downtown) : "I have three words for ya - lower your standards" Very Happy

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

13Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Moonman

Moonman

I only vaguely remembered Cities of Gold from my youth, but after seeing it full on recently, it's quite impressive for a show it's age.

Here's Avatar stuph, because...well it's an addiction really.

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3314

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3320

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3304

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3303

14Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:01 am

Moonman

Moonman

Merry post-Christmas! To celebrate, I give you something that has absolutely nothing to do with the holiday season:

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3333

EDIT: Aaaand I just I realized I forgot her g-damn tail!

15Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Moonman

Moonman

I finally gots me a tablet so's I kin color them thar purdy pi'chers!!!

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 3346

16Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Used to do these a while back.

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! GetUp

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! BendOver

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! MakeAStand

Now I'm doing 'em again!

Last edited by Moonman on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 am

Moonman

Moonman

Whelp! Seems like I lost the webspace for my old drawings. Time to start over...again.

Started a habit of going into a chat room I frequent and telling the local patrons the following statement:

"I'm bored, tell me what to draw."

So far it's lead to an imaginary megaman villain based on a local legend.

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! InafuneBear

And a street shark fistbumping Tesla.

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! SharkTesla

The internet is weird.

18Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Moonman

Moonman

I'm making things again!

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! AmberFYeah

I'nt that lovely?

19Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_m5vxlhEog21rrrya7o1_r1_1280
Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_m5vxlhEog21rrrya7o2_r1_1280

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! HeadWhirl

20Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 am

Moonman

Moonman

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_mo3b4jxoE81rrrya7o1_500

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! 1002942_4648613507080_1986393006_n

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_mqs8rcCUxf1rrrya7o1_500
Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_mqs8rcCUxf1rrrya7o2_r1_250Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_mqs8rcCUxf1rrrya7o3_r1_400

Bringing it back since I have a queue to work from.

21Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Empty Re: Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Moonman wrote:Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_m5vxlhEog21rrrya7o1_r1_1280
Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! Tumblr_m5vxlhEog21rrrya7o2_r1_1280

Spoony Moony's back with drar'ns! HeadWhirl
Oh, how I love sketches! They convey much more meaning than the final drawing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum