Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants Penguin for dinner?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 am

This just in, Pip's gonna FUCKING DIE.

Whatever it is making Art and Kat ill is doing worse for Pip. Scarlet miiiiight have to get the Lion King to lovingly rub his long hard thing over Pip to make him better.

View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

2 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:19 am

Just sounds like a normal night with a high fever to me. Freakish, nonsensical dreams that are completely bizarre and yet utterly inescapable, and your mind is too degraded by exhaustion and fever to allow you to properly grasp that they can't be real.

View user profile

3 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Fevers aren't intrinsically bad, of course. They're the body's way of revving up the immune system to battle the infection.

Naturally, Pip's fever is worse than Kat's or Art's. As I said before, his immune system is weaker than theirs due to his sedentary and less healthy lifestyle. Thus his body must crank up the temperature much higher to fight it off. Unfortunately for Pip, this includes delirium, insomnia, and bizarre dreams.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

4 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 pm

If it's the flu, then there's only one cure, some antibiotics, lots and lots of hot soup, and hot tea with honey, and plenty of rest. Of course, Pip could have done the smart thing and gotten a flu vaccine, like my fiancée does every year.

View user profile

5 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:39 am

Sirenemarie83 wrote:If it's the flu, then there's only one cure, some antibiotics, lots and lots of hot soup, and hot tea with honey, and plenty of rest. Of course, Pip could have done the smart thing and gotten a flu vaccine, like my fiancée does every year.

Actually, Influenza is a virus, so antibiotics wouldn't really help.

View user profile

6 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 am

Ah, ok. Then just lots and lots of hot soup, hot tea, and rest, then.

View user profile

7 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:52 am

And, speaking of hot soup. Can Pip be considered a sort-of-cannibal if he eats chicken soup?

View user profile

8 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 am

Depends. Are you a sort-of-cannibal if you eat beef, pork, or other mammal meat?

View user profile

9 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

I was mostly curious, because penguins usually eat fish.

View user profile

10 Re: Who wants Penguin for dinner? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 am

Alright, that's fair, or at least interesting dietarily as a comment, though given the species/genus/order jumps in Pip's relationships and known attractions, I think this might be a case for an MST3K-style "don't think about it, it's just a comic strip."

(Which, if you're like me, means you're thinking about it much more now.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum