Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Trying" Being the Key Word

+4
Silvador
Jinxed
CyberCorn Entropic
BenRG
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty "Trying" Being the Key Word Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:20 pm

BenRG

BenRG

"Trying" Being the Key Word SA_0953_small
"Academy" huh? I wonder if they're this world's version of The Institute? I suddenly have in my head a super-old version of Art as their equivalent of The Father with all the Synths being, for some reason, Squirrel-girls.

You know, I'm really surprised that Roadkill has survived as long as he has, given how pathetic his attempts at predation have been to date. He must have a secret for survival. Maybe, like some ghouls, he can metabolise radioactive fallout?

2"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:25 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

BenRG wrote:You know, I'm really surprised that Roadkill has survived as long as he has, given how pathetic his attempts at predation have been to date. He must have a secret for survival. Maybe, like some ghouls, he can metabolise radioactive fallout?
Presumably, he scavenges more successful predators' kills. Considering he makes Gaspode of Discworld look swanky and debonair, he's probably only marginally able to find enough food to survive.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

3"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

BenRG wrote:"Trying" Being the Key Word SA_0953_small
Art as their equivalent of The Father with all the Synths being, for some reason, Squirrel-girls.

Perfectly alright with this!

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

4"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:32 am

Silvador

When your home is the wasteland, you take your meals where ever you can find them.

5"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Silvador wrote:When your home is the wasteland, you take your meals where ever you can find them.

And presumably in whatever state of decay (biological or nuclear) they may be in.

6"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Xudmud

Xudmud

So how long before Roadkill turns himself inside-out? He reminds me very strongly of Pickles from Realm of Lorecraft.

7"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

On the bright side, Pip can use the blood from his finger stumps to slip out of the ropes. Laughing

8"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Alternative title to this comic would have been for me 'It tastes like (a) chicken.'

9"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Slightly unrelated question...assuming this wasteland is the future, what do you think the odds are of Pip meeting the descendants of present-day major characters?

10"Trying" Being the Key Word Empty Re: "Trying" Being the Key Word Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Zero the Dragon King wrote:Slightly unrelated question...assuming this wasteland is the future, what do you think the odds are of Pip meeting the descendants of present-day major characters?

Kat, Queen of the hunky Lion Men...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum