Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anarchy!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anarchy! Empty Anarchy! Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:59 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Anarchy! SA_0943_small

I have nothing to say, you guys (and gals) have at it.

2Anarchy! Empty Re: Anarchy! Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:42 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Yeah, by all means, hide in a fridge. You'll just end up being ghouled and get released 210 years later by a clueless military vet and his antisocial pit fighter sidekick or said vet's widow and her knight-in-robotic-armour squeeze.

Seriously, I think that Kat is more worried about Pip right now than the possibility that the Great War is upon them!

3Anarchy! Empty Re: Anarchy! Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:38 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Pip is playing that Fallout 4 VERY religiously. XD

4Anarchy! Empty Re: Anarchy! Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Dude. That isn't gonna work out. I mean just because it worked for Indiana Jones doesn't mean it will work for you Pip. I thought he hated that movie... <-Was my first thought, then I remembered that MONTHS ago I came across a ghoul boy locked in a fridge for 200+ years in Fallout. I'm SORRY! I've been rebuilding my settlements to have concrete walls since they added them! What? There is more to the game than building? Shaun? Shaun who? I have Tatos to harvest! Got no time to try and find some kid when radroaches are swarming Sunshine Tidings and there are crops to keep safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum